Tuesday, May 12, 2009

EOTD- Dramatic Blue Eyes using CS 88 Original Palette

I love this look. I tried this out for the first time and it turned out pretty decent. Perfect for a night out.

Products I used to achieve this look

Coastal Scents 88 Original Palette-
Colors Used- R7C6 all over the lid and on the inner lower lash line, R8C6 on the crease/outer corner and outer lower lash line, black just to darken up the outer corner(R stands for Row and C stands for Column)

NYX Champagne under the brow bone

Coastal Scents Gel liner in Black

Revlon Colorstay Eye pencil in Black on the lower waterline

ELF eyelash curler

Maybelline Define-A-Lash Volume Mascara in Very Black

After taking the pictures I realized that my brows are just blah...I should have filled my brows. I am on the look out to find the perfect color to fill my brows. Almost all the colors that I tried does not look natural on me..Anyone got any recommendations for me?

No comments: