Monday, April 20, 2009

Mini Haul from Shoppers

Today I went to Shoppers after work and got the following



L'Oreal Telescopic Mascara in Black Brown ($9.99 CDN)
Maybelline Mineral Power Concealer in Beige Medium 2-4 ($7.99 CDN)
Rimmel Lasting Finish Lipstick in Metallic Shimmer ($4.49 CDN)

Everything I got was on sale..I have never tried any mascara other than black or rather blackest black. I guess if someone wants to create a more natural, not so bold eye look they can opt for black brown. I have been wanting to try this concealer for a long time and lets see how it turns out.
I love this lipstick shade. Most of the Rimmel products were on sale at Shoppers drugstore. Now that I am home I feel like I should have also got the Rimmel lipstick in Vintage..for $4.49 its an awesome deal.

Swatch of Rimmel's Metallic Shimmer

No comments: