Saturday, April 4, 2009

My very small lipstick/lipgloss collection



I used to be a chapstick girl sometime back...this is my small still growing lipstick/lipgloss collection. Some of the products I have were recommended by Youtube Gurus..some I picked it up just like that..and there are some which I regret buying.

click on the image for a zoomed version


L'oreal Aishwarya's Beige- This is very sheer for me. My lips are pigmented and this doesn't show on my lips. I regret buying this even though I like the texture of this lipstick. I might probably buy another color in the same line. I heard the one with Eva Longoria is good.

Rimmel Airy Fairy- This is my favorite lipstick...its a very nice pink lipstick

NYX- Thalia, Rea, Frosted Beige. I feel Thalia is very similar to Rimmel's airy fairy. Rea is a good nude shade. It can just erase your lips. So I top it with a peachy lipgloss.
Frosted Beige is too frosty for me. Its okay..not too great

ELF- Cool Coral is one of their Mineral lipsticks. I love this color, its very different from the rest of the shades that I have.

MAC- My only MAC lipstick- Capricious. I don't know what I was thinking when I got this. Of all the good MAC lipsticks, I had to get this:X. I guess I was a MAC illiterate at that time when i got this lipstick. This lipstick is not all that bad..just that there are way too many other good MAC lipsticks for which I could have spent my $14..anyhooo

Cover Girl- Golden Apricot- I just got this because it was on sale for 3.99$ CDN. I ended up liking this coppery, golden color lipstick.

NYC- Pink Gold, 410B- Pink Gold is a beautiful pink lipstick with golden undertone, 410B is a dark kinda brown shade..one thing I don't like about NYC lipsticks is that it is very drying.

Lancome- Sugared Maple- I don't even remember how this got into my collection. I guess I got this free somewhere in a fair. I hate this lipstick.


click on the image for a zoomed version

Oh well..My lipgloss collection is even smaller than my lipstick collection.

I love ELF's lipgloss in Goddess and Malt Shake. Although it doesn't stay longer on my lips its well worth my $1. I also like their liquid lipsticks- Baby lips and Ruby Slipper.

I only have one NYX lipgloss- real nude. This is a very nice pinky nude lipgloss and it smells very good too. I should get more of these..time for a cherry culture haul:)

Clinique's Moisturing gloss- Lilac and Ginger. I love both of them. I got these a long time back at one of the CCO's for $9 I guess.

NYC- Pick Sand. It's a basic sheer peachy lipgloss. To me this is a okay lipgloss. I like to use this once in a while

Rimmel- Delirious- Since I did not have any darker lipgloss I had to get this. This is super shiny but very thick.

Revlon- Life is a Peach. I got this after seeing Xteeener's videos
(http://www.youtube.com/user/xteeener). She uses this gloss very often. This is a very nice peachy lipgloss, not very sticky at all...I love the texture of this lipgloss. I love xteeener's videos. I have learnt a lot from her.


Mary Kate & Ashley- Rumor- I hate this lipgloss..It looks pink but when applied it looks silvery..very sticky and frosty.

No comments: