Sunday, June 7, 2009

Chocolatey Nails


Please don't mind the dry cuticles. I need a manicure very badly. I love colorful nails for the summer. I was going crazy with blues and greens and thought for a change I will try browns. Rexall had a sale on Revlon nail polishes a while ago and I got 2 of them- Totally Toffee and Silver Screen.

Totally Toffee is a dark chocolate brown color. This can be a perfect color for the Winter. I did not want to wear bright colors to work this week..so tried this instead. I used Bath and Body Works's Seal the Deal base coat and Sally Hansen's Advanced Hard as Nails Strengthening Topcoat. I love this top coat and I think that it prevents my nail color from chipping and maintains it at least for a week. I can definitely tell the difference if I don't apply this top coat.
Totally Toffee is just a basic chocolate brown color..nothing special. I am not a big fan of revlon nail polishes though..they streak so much that its very hard to get a even finish.

No comments: