Saturday, June 6, 2009

MAC Haul


MAC 109
MAC 217
MAC blush in Peaches
MAC select moisturecover concealer in NW35

I went to the MAC store yesterday and picked up 4 items..I finally got a MAC blush..my first MAC blush:)....I got MAC 109 and MAC 217 brushes. I can now strike off 2 things from my wish list....OMG I love these brushes...can't wait to use them..I still haven't washed them yet. My MAC 109 brush barrel is kinda lose..I think I will go to the store again and exchange with another new one. Did anyone of you experience this with any of your MAC brushes?

I did not want a pink blush as I already have some non-MAC pink blushes..I asked the MA for a warm matte blush and she recommended Gingerly and Peaches. She applied both on me and I liked peaches better than Gingerly..Gingerly was more dark and since I have oily skin the MA said it might get more darker with time. I was hoping to get Sunbasque because of the great reviews on Makeupalley..However the MA said Sunbasque has too much shimmer in it. So I finally decided to get peaches..

MAC blush in Peaches

Then I got a NW concealer for my undereyes. My shade is NW35 and I got the Select Moisture Cover. I tried Select cover up as well but did not like it..it looked totally unnatural on me. I am currently using Maybelline Mineral Power Concealer in Beige Medium. I am thinking of doing a comparison between this and my new MAC concealer later.
I also got samples of Prep and Prime and Prep and Prime Face Protect SPF 50. I have combination skin.. more on the oilier side. I really hope one of these controls the oiliness and keeps my face matte. I am planning to get the full sized one if it works out for me.


1 comment:

Anonymous said...

nice haul..please do a review on Maybelline concealer