Monday, June 8, 2009

MAC Exchange policy...Interesting

Today I went to the MAC store to exchange my MAC 109 brush which I got this past Friday. The barrel on the brush was little lose and it was kind of annoying so I had to return it. The MA was more than happy to give me a new MAC 109. But after that I noticed that she threw the one I gave back to a bin....which looked like a trash bin. I thought maybe that's where they keep the returns and then send it back to the warehouse to fix , clean/sanitize etc etc...and I casually told the MA 'hope its not a trash bin'..and to my surprise she said it is a trash bin..wow..they don't actually keep the returns..they simply throw it. I wonder where they dump the trash from that bin:P...LOL. I thought this was very interesting. Are all the cosmetic companies like this or is it just MAC? no wonder MAC is freakin expensive..they have to account for all the returns that goes waste.



No comments: